Friday, June 01, 2007

For Sale!

I've been busy playing with felting! The first two bags were knitted up from my hand-dyed yarn. The spring green one is Olivine, while the brown one is Autumn Leaves. The third is Cascade 220. All yarns felted beautifully! Also, I had the opportunity to really test the colorfastness of my dyework. The felting process would have revealed problems, if there were any, and I am pleased to report that there were none. I hope these little bags will sell well, because they are awfully fun to make, and the possibilities for color schemes are endless!



Click HERE to view the listing for this bag.



Click HERE to view the listing for this bag.




SOLD.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Never felted anything myself/ these bags look great.

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home